- Share one of your funny, but embarrassing moments where you felt ashamed afterwards?
- Name one area in your life in which you are thirsting after? Would you admit that your thirst will never be quenched? How will you be transformed if you drink living water from Jesus Christ?
- Why does the woman go to the well at the hottest time of the day? And alone? (John 4)
- Share how you feel about: “Grace is the beginning of our healing from shame because it offers the one thing we need most: to be accepted without regard to whether we are acceptable. Grace stands for gift; it is the gift of being accepted before we become acceptable.” — Lewis Smedes
- How does Jesus’s grace transform the woman? Clue: she goes to the village people, the same people whom she has been avoiding. Has Jesus Christ empowered you to face your own fears?
5 Devotional Questions - Underdog - The Samaritan Women
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.