- What kind of arguer are you? The screamer? The debater? The historian? The sulker? The noisemaker? Which of the other arguers (the ones that you’re not) do you hate to argue with the most?
- On Sunday, I said, “No one comes to God without being called. The story of Moses is not about Moses’ relentless pursuit of God, it’s about God calling and empowering Moses to live up to his potential.” When did God call you? What was the nature of his call? Share.
- God’s holiness means that He will not accommodate to our unholiness. He is the unmoveable rock in the stream of human rebellion. What does God’s holiness mean to you? Have you experienced any “burning bushes” lately?
- So….what are you arguing with God about these days?
- Read Romans 12:1. Why is surrendering to God at the heart of the gospel? Why does this lead to transformation?
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.