- Are you decisive? Yes or no. Can’t decide? What’s the best decision you ever made? What’s the worse?
- What’s the difference between shaming and convicting someone? Why does the Bible say God never shames us, but is certainly willing to confront/convict us? Who, in a good way, is someone in your life that has really challenged/convicted you?
- Given the nature of the world, was humankind’s fall into sin inevitable?
- As a result of sin, human beings are exiled from the garden of Eden. Theologically, what does this mean? What does Eden represent and why, according to what I said on Sunday, are we still searching for it?
- Read Romans 1:18-25. What strikes you about this passage? How does this passage connect with Genesis 3?
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.