- It’s Holy Week. Do you have any special Easter traditions in your family? What was your most memorable Easter? Share.
- On Sunday, I said, “Sometimes we think that if we lived with Jesus for the three years he was bodily here, it would be easier to believe. In truth, we probably would have been just as clueless as the disciples in the upper room.” Do you think I’m right? Why or why not?
- Who is the person of the Holy Spirit to you? How does he operate in your life? How do you experience him?
- On Sunday, I said, “The job of Jesus is plead our case before the Father. The job of the Holy Spirit is to convict us of sin and to help us live up to our identity as God’s beloved children.” Was this a revelation to you? How does this bring you comfort?
- Read Isaiah 53. What impresses you about this chapter? Reflect on the sacrifice of Jesus and the meaning of the cross.
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.