1. In what way have you ever felt unqualified? Share a story about a time where you were in over your head (i.e. school, work, recreation, parenting)?
2. In this series. we are going to discover what it means to embrace your underdog mindset and let God use you through it. What weaknesses do you have that maybe God wants to use in His Kingdom?
3. In this Sunday’s message, Pastor Luke shared David’s story and how he was not even invited to the special “anointing” service because he was deemed “unqualified”. How have you deemed others “unqualified” or “unworthy”?
4. In this series. we will see that God often chooses the underdog intentionally. Why do you think this is?
5. God chose David not because of his outward appearance but because of his “heart” (i.e. 1 Sam 16:7). In what ways does your heart need to change so that God can better lead you?