- What’s your worse bad habit? What’s your best good habit? Share.
- How did the message on Sunday affect you in terms of investing and inviting? Would you say: (a) I’m already there….I invest in and invite people regularly (b) a good reminder…something I’ve done, but I need to reengage (c) convicting…I need to get on board with this. Explain.
- What surprised you about the parables of the sheep, the lost coin and the lost son? What did you learn? In these parables, Jesus is teaching us that our sin is way worst than we thought and the Father’s love (grace) for us is way bigger than we thought. How does the statement, “God is searching for lost sons and daughters” make you feel?
- In the sermon, I talked about the difference between sacred space (what we do on Sunday morning) and secular space (that which is beyond sacred space). How does this resonate with you? Are you essentially the same person in both spaces? Or not? Do agree with the notion that we ought to “speak a different language” in secular space as oppose to sacred space?
- Share a specific opportunity that you’ve had to invest in or invite someone in your life. What happened? Do the cues…..”I’m new”…or….”I’m struggling”….help you in developing the HABIT of inviting people to The River?
Five Questions—“Investing and Inviting”
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.