- What is the weirdest or wackiest thing that has ever happened to you in relation to your love life (i.e. the weirdest date you've ever been on, an embarrassing moment in courting your spouse, an awkward intimate moment, etc.)? Share boldly!
- Have you ever read Song of Songs? If so, what struck you about it? If not, read the first chapter (if you're in a group, read the first chapter regardless....out loud). Respond…
- On Sunday, I made the point that to love someone passionately, love must pay attention. If you’re in a relationship, how do you pay attention to your partner? Be specific. If you’re not in a relationship, describe how you WOULD pay attention to your future partner. Be creative!
- What does it mean to you that God pays attention to you? What do you suppose God finds interesting about you? If you’re in a group, feel free to share something about each other that “makes your face shine” (i.e. that creates joy in you about this person).
- Read 2 Corinthians 8:9. What does this verse say to you? How does Jesus’ love elevate you?
Five Devotional Questions--February 16th, 2016
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.