- What did you love about your high school years? What did you hate about your high school years? Who was your best friend? Share one quirky hobby you had or one quirky thing you did during your high school years.
- The Bible instructs those of us who know Christ and are in community together to “love one another deeply”. In what way have you felt this at The River? How can we do better?
- On Sunday morning, I said, “we live in a death denying culture.” Do you agree? Why do you suppose the subject of death is so hard for us now a day? If you could choose the circumstances of your own death, what would it look like?
- One of the great promises of Scripture is that when you rise, you will be you: your individuality, your personhood, your uniqueness will be preserved. Is this a comforting thought to you? Why do you suppose the Bible makes such a big deal about this (Hint: we learn best through experience, not in the abstract)? Share a life lesson that you’re glad you learned this side of heaven.
- Read Revelation 21:1-8 out loud. What strikes you about this passage? What frightens you about this passage? Share…
Five Devotional Questions
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.