- Which do you struggle with more? The lure of materialism (leading to greed) or the lure of sex (leading to lust)?
- Why is it refreshing to know that God isn't anti-material; that is, He loves the material creation He has made and OK with the concept of ownership?
- In the message, I talked about 3 ways in which our natural desire for things can go wrong….1. More is Better; 2. What we own is measure of our worth; and, 3. We are owners rather than stewards? Which of these do you relate to the most and why?
- Why does lust (rather than love) always disappoint?
- What is your best defence against the overly sexualized culture in which we live?
Soul Detox--"Cultural Toxins; Part 1"
The River Currents is your place to connect to whats happening within our community. Stay up to date! Check it out weekly on our App here.